Take your giving to a deeper level to help sustain our life-giving ministries
Mission Well is an opportunity to deepen your support for Sisters of the Divine Savior and our ministries. Through the ripple effect of monthly giving, Mission Well will build a deeper source of sustainable funding to
- care for physical and medical needs of our elder sisters,
- support our sisters who serve as pastoral caregivers, tutors, prison ministers, refugee aides and anti-human trafficking advocates; and
- support collaboration with our international missions to empower women and families through education, health care, skills training and shelter projects.
As a Mission Well Donor, you can
- designate your monthly gift for one or more ministries close to your heart;
- make charitable giving intentional, as part of your monthly budget;
- choose a monthly gift amount that you can change at any time; and
- set up secure, automatic transactions through your bank or credit card account.
"I find the sisters’ dedication to serving needs of the world inspiring. I set up my bank to automatically send a monthly donation. It’s not a huge amount, but it’s consistent.”
- Tracy D.
Mission Well Charter Member
You can become a MISSION WELL Charter Member by enrolling in 2020. Click on the button below to enroll online or call Lori Graff, Director of Mission Advancement at (414) 466-7414.